Mero Share is an online platform used for share transactions in Nepal. It allows investors to manage their shares, view portfolio details, apply for IPOs, and perform various other share-related activities. Here’s a general overview of how to use Mero Share:
1. Create a Demat account: To use Mero Share, you need to have a Demat account. You can open a Demat account with any of the licensed Depository Participants (DPs) in Nepal. They will provide you with a unique client ID and login credentials for Mero Share.
2. Access the Mero Share website: Visit the official Mero Share website (https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/) and click on the “Login” button.
3. Login to your account: Enter your client ID, password, and captcha code to log in to your Mero Share account.
4. Explore the features: Once logged in, you will have access to various features like portfolio information, transaction history, IPO applications, and more. Familiarize yourself with the available options and menus.
5. Manage your portfolio: You can view details of your existing shares, such as the number of shares held, their current market value, and any dividend or bonus information.
6. Apply for IPOs: During the IPO application period, you can apply for shares through Mero Share. Select the IPO you want to apply for and provide the required details, such as the number of shares you want to apply for and the bid price.
7. Track IPO results and share allotments: After the IPO application period ends, you can check the IPO results on the Mero Share platform. It will show you whether you have been allotted shares or not.